What is Aadhar Card? Importance Of Aadhar Card
What is Aadhar Card ? Importance Of Aadhar Card. Aadhar Card is an introduction letter which is known as the Indian Unique Identification Authority. Different identities are used in our country, due to which many problems arise, such that the driving licenses have not been recognized everywhere instead of the identity card. In the same way, due to not having an address in the PAN card, it is necessary to apply address proof with it. Voter certificate is considered a valid certificate which is valid everywhere, but it is only after the age of 18. Information about the Aadhaar card is given below.
What is Aadhar Card?
Aadhar card is a unique card. This is an important introduction letter, which gives proof of being a citizen of your country, which was brought to India through the agency of UIDAI (Indian Identification Authority of India). In 2009, the Government of India has implemented an Aadhar card in the country as a special and essential identity. So far few citizens have got the Aadhaar card, but the government is giving various facilities to accelerate the process of getting it started.
Aadhar Card format
In order to create an Aadhar card, citizens have to submit special and unique documents such as address proof (voter ID, driving license, electricity bill) besides biometric details such as fingerprints and eye print. After this, an identification number is provided to the citizen, which is a proof that he is a citizen of India and his complete information is secure in India’s special database which is important for the security of the country. This database is owned by the UIDAi Agency, whose chief operating chair does. It was under the charge of Nandan Nilekani in 2009.
Document Required for Aadhar Card
The documents required for the Aadhaar are being mentioned below.
- Age certificate
- Identity Card
- Residential certificate
- Marriage certificate
- The following documents can be used to submit this essential information.
- Driving license
- Government-issued introduction letter
- Birth certificate
- SSLC certificate
- Pan Card
- Voter card
Aadhar card features
Its main features are as follows:
- Aadhar card is India’s first certificate in which identity, address, birth, and other certificates are in the same card for each person. Even it is also for children.
- Aadhar card has been valid and accepted at any place in India.
- Any other benefits such as bank account, mobile, LPG connection, train travel, from Aadhar card can be availed.
- UIDAI’s centralized appraisal infrastructure can enable authentication of ‘Aadhaar, Anywhere, Anyway’ basis.
- The Aadhar card will identify the mobility of migrants.
- The unique ID number will be given to each person and birthdate and biometric information will be collected.
Aadhar card importance
- It has unique numbers, unique ID, which is different for each one.
- This is used to open an account in the bank.
- It can also be used for mobile number connection.
- It is very helpful in getting a new gas cylinder. How to add Aadhaar card to LPG
- It is also helpful to create or apply for a new passport.
- It also helps in the formation of a PAN card.
- With the help of this, ticket booking like railway, air tickets can be made for anyone.
- Apart from this, the Aadhaar card can also be attached to several documents. Aadhaar card can be linked with voter ID, PAN card, passport, ration card, driving license, ticket booking, EPF check, and SIM.
With Aadhaar card, an account can be opened in any bank, as well as Aadhar cards are valid in government and non-government schemes.
- Due to easy access to citizen verification through Aadhaar card, many types of work will be done soon as the procedure for making a passport will not be delayed.
- The Aadhar card will be able to provide poor and deprived residents with access to services like the formal banking system and easily take advantage of other services provided by the government and private sector.
- With the complete data of the citizenry being a place, there will be a lot of relief in the country.
Aadhaar card is very important in today’s time. It is proof that contains all your information. Its importance is also shown on the basis of the following points:
- Universal Identity Card: The main objective of building Aadhaar is to create a unique and universal identity card for the citizens of India who help in denying the need for various documents to take advantage of various services.
- Government subsidy: The Indian government provides subsidies to special citizens, although such welfare has been misused, it has become an example. The aim of the Aadhaar number was to help solve this problem and also to ensure that those who need welfare or who deserve it get it. Aadhaar is also recognized as an identity which proves the eligibility of a person to join government programs such as Right to Education and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Gas connection: Initiative As per the DBTL scheme, those who had the Aadhaar card used it to take advantage of subsidy on gas cylinders, to avail the benefit of them, they have Aadhaar card which can be used with the bank account and gas connection Is connected.
- Phone connection: When it comes to taking a new landline or cell phone, people have to give a lot of documents, but no documents are required from the Aadhar card. It is also used to change KYC documents like identity proof, proof of address.
- Bank Account: By bank account linked to Aadhar card number, if you are eligible for Government Welfare Scheme and you need to obtain monetary advances, you can transfer it to your linked bank account soon. can do.
- Validity: There is no validity in the Aadhaar card that is valid for a person for a lifetime.
What is Aadhar card number?
Aadhaar numbers are a number of 12 digits. The same is proof of being a citizen of India, through which evidence of the person’s demographic and biographical verification is found. It keeps complete information of the person on whom the case is going on.
When a person is assigned the Aadhar number, they are given a 12 digit number. This number has 12 digits so that 100 billion people can be identified under different numbers. These 100 billion identities have been provided by 11 points from the beginning of the Aadhar number and the last digit is in the form of a checkpoint to help prevent errors in a data stream.
Aadhar card information
The Aadhar card contains the following details of the person:
- The person’s name
- Aadhar number
- Enrollment number
- A Photo
- Person’s address according to records
- Person’s birth date
- Person’s gender
- A code that represents the Aadhar number.