How to link aadhar to bank account?
Link aadhar to bank account. The government of India is gradually linking Aadhaar card to the bank, making it easy for the government to implement its plans. The government is telling the Indian citizens to add their Aadhar number to their bank account so that the subsidy given under any scheme can be easily accessed to the customer’s account. Customers of any bank can link their Aadhar number to their account.
How to link aadhar to bank account?
A bank’s customer can attach the Aadhaar card online or offline in any way from their account.
How to link aadhar to bank account online?
You can follow the suggestions given below to link your Aadhar card to the bank account online.
- To facilitate online linking, customer needs to have online banking facility. Customer first logs in by visiting the official web portal of your bank.
- After logging in, go to Bank’s official web page and click on ‘Update Aadhar Card Details’ or ‘Aadhar Card Seeding’ option. After clicking on it, a new web page opens up.
- All the information related to Aadhaar card is filled in the new page. So it is very important to put the Aadhaar card in front of the log-in. After filling all the information related to this page in this page, click on ‘Submit’ and click here.
- Once submitted, all the information of the Aadhar is deposited in the bank’s database. After this, the bank confirms the deposited data. Confirmation information is sent to the customer on the mobile number or email address given by him in the bank.
- Customers of many such banks like Bank of India, State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Indian Bank, UCO Bank, Citibank, Kanara Bank, Vijaya Bank, etc. can attach their Aadhar to their account.
For specific bank Aadhaar Card seeding choose from below:
- AADHAAR Card link to SBI Bank account (State Bank of India)
- AADHAAR Card link to HDFC Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to ICICI Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Axis Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to PNB account (Punjab National Bank)
- AADHAAR Card link to UCO Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Bank of Baroda account
- AADHAAR Card link to Corporation Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Andhra Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Indian Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Allahabad Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Canara Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Union Bank of India account
- AADHAAR Card link to IDBI Bank account
- AADHAAR Card link to Oriental Bank of Commerce account
- AADHAAR Card link to Central bank of India account
- AADHAAR Card link to Punjab and Sindh Bank account
How to link aadhar to bank account offline?
Customers who do not use the facility of Internet banking can also easily access their Aadhar from their bank account with offline help. Please note the points given below for this.
- First of all, get the Aadhar card and bank linking form from your bank.
- After downloading the form, print it with a cyber cafe, and read the entire form carefully. This form is the same for all banks.
- After this, the vacant places given in the form are filled with caution once.
- It will include your bank’s name, bank branch, bank account number, Aadhar number, etc.
- After filling all the details, keep a copy of your Aadhar with this application along with this application.
- After this, submit this application to your bank employee. While depositing, the employee can demand the original Aadhaar card. So keep it with you while traveling to the bank.
- The bank will confirm the application submitted by you on its own and you will be informed once the confirmation is made. This confirmation can take some time and you may be asked to come on any other day.
Benefits of linking Aadhaar card to the bank account
Because this is a suggestion given by the government, so there are many benefits to attaching the Aadhaar card to the bank account. Consumers have the following advantages when they attach their account on their basis.
Benefits to the customer: The biggest advantage of this to the customer is that the benefit of the government’s set of human welfare schemes and subsidies goes directly to the customer. These plans are as follows.
- DBTL: With the help of the DBTL (Direct Benefit Transfer) scheme, the government provides money to the customer’s bank account to save the LPG subsidy.
- Subsidy in everyday goods: Government gives subsidies to citizens on a number of everyday items such as Kerosene Oil, Sugar, Rice, Dal, etc., on such commodities. Subsidized customers can get this from the link up to the bank account of the Aadhar.
- MNREGA: The financial facility available under MNREGA will also be directly accessible to the people working under MNREGA.
- Scholar Ship: Government is constantly trying to promote education. For this, the government has also prepared many types of scholarship. If the students’ bank account is attached to their Aadhar, then it will be very easy to get scholarships. These scholarships are being given to students of selected states.
- Countrywide campaign: This is a countrywide campaign. If the citizen goes from one place to another, then he can easily create a new bank account in the bank of that place.